We maximize ROI for our clients through simplifying technology.
There's an unspoken cost associated with technology. Behind the monthly subscription are the hurdles of evaluating competing tools, learning new processes, and modifying business operations. Ironically, these costs often outweigh the benefits.
We believe technology should be simple. It should provide its benefits without hassle.
That's what we do at FLUX -- maximize technology's ROI and eliminate the costs. What for? To enable our customers to achieve each of their missions.
- 80 / 20 We focus on what truly matters.
- Quick and Small A small step today is better than a large step someday.
- Zero-based Thinking Learning is good, but so is unlearning. Sometimes, the best insights are found by starting from scratch.
- Leverage the Team Everyone brings something different to the table – that’s how new ideas are born.
- Be Open We speak our minds and encourage active discussion.
Company growth leads to new learning opportunities,
which leads to further business opportunities.
Take ownership and be proud of your work,
while helping others achieve their best.
- Flexibility Times are constantly changing – be flexible and adapt to new environments.
- Learning Strike the right balance between learning and unlearning to achieve the best outcomes.
FLUX founded by Genji Nagai and Shinnosuke Hirata
200 Million JPY seed investment led by DNX Ventures and Archetype Ventures
Won Mizuho Innovation Award
Listed in “Top 100 ventures to look out for in 2021” by Toyo Keizai
1 Billion JPY Series A investment
Listed in “Japan’s Cloud 20” by Forbes Japan
Selected as EY Innovative Startup 2022
Released FLUX Digital Experience Platform to provide further value to our clients by optimizing online customer experiences
- Company name
- FLUX Inc.
- May 2018
- Genji Nagai
- PMO Shibuya II 9F
3-1-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku,
- Funds raised
- 1.2 Billion JPY
- DNX Ventures,
PMO Shibuya II 9F 3-1-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo,